Might be doing another cam swap (long read...sorry)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
KGBIGCOUNTRY said:
Not sure if he still has the truck, left awhile back when he got a Mustang bud.

He crashes the Stang. Saw it on FB

OP
OP
AF_Hemi

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
I was doing a search on here and looky looky what I kicked up again. The last two posts left this thread with some serious lack of closure. First off, the truck has run great for the past two years with the "untuneable cam". My happiness with Sean's tunes have NOT been short-lived. The truck runs perfect until the cold hits around 20 below zero, then it gets a little shaky at times. I had it stall a few times at slow speeds (slowing down for stop signs/lights after sustained time on the highway). It only does it during super cold temps though -- not sure why.

In any case, yes I still have the truck even after the purchase of the '12 Mustang. You think I drive that thing in the winter? pshh. And no i did not wreck it. I got wrecked. There is a very distinct difference. Lady ran a red light and T-boned me at 40 mph to the tune of $15k in damage. All is well now though...car is fixed back perfect.

So why am I doing a search on here for cams? I'm pulling the cam out and selling it along with the truck here in a couple months once winter passes. I'm probably upgrading to a '13 Crew this summer.

Anywho, just wanted to bring some closure to this thread and some long-term feedback for Seans (Hemifever) tunes. For sale ad coming soon for the KRC 210 cam as well as some other goodies.