Miscellaneous parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
3rdStrikePerformance

3rdStrikePerformance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok I have a question, I was looking into the 3000 series grill guard/step and they said it wouldn't work on my 06 sport, I see you have a bumper with slots cut in, was that to fit the brush guard? If so, how hard was it to make fit? I really like the look of the grill guard and couldn't see why it wouldn't fit exactly, besides the fact its a sport bumper

***Disregard any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

Wasn't hard.....sport bumper is plastic....cut it out with sheetmetal cutters....actually have the cover available if you want it instead of cutting up yours....$100 plus shipping and it's yours....

DeputyDipShizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wasn't hard.....sport bumper is plastic....cut it out with sheetmetal cutters....actually have the cover available if you want it instead of cutting up yours....$100 plus shipping and it's yours....

Could I get a picture of it?

***Disregard any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

OP
OP
3rdStrikePerformance

3rdStrikePerformance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
100_0120sm.jpg

AJMAG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
shooot thats really nice. i dont mean to be a tire kicker but let me think about it, been thinkin of moving the SRT hood over to the cummins if i do ill definatly pick this up if you dont sell it

USMC1188

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
Truckless...
How big are the notches on the sport bumper? Is it the entire bumper assembly or just the cover? Any more pics? Thanks!

OP
OP
3rdStrikePerformance

3rdStrikePerformance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How big are the notches on the sport bumper? Is it the entire bumper assembly or just the cover? Any more pics? Thanks!

About 3-4". Just big enough for the brackets to mount the grille guard. I have all of it, including the bumper piece underneath it, which has been powdercoated Inferno Red. But the price listed was just for the cover....

02hairlessram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Grrrrr......always late on finding stock 20 wheel deals. Been trying.g to find some and can't find any. :/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note.

Status
Not open for further replies.