Moe’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If this isn’t the place, please remove!

Well I’m not one to really say anything much about who/where I get my
Parts from, however I have to acknowledge Moe’s Preformance. I recently made a few purchases off their website and Matt has contacted me and shipped out my products FAST, faster than parts I ordered here in Canada (still waiting for them). I have my throttle body already and just ordered my 4;56 gears and damper, which are 5 hours away in Northern Ontario Canada as I write this. Matt contacted me to verify the gears and shipped right away. Awesome customer service and shipping, even here to God’s country in Northern Ontario Canada!
Awesome Service Matt from Moe’s!

Hasek

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
And ive been trying to get ahold of them for 2 weeks with no luck...
IM about ready to just make the drive up there and see him in person although that sounds a bit stalkerish

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Text, tweets and e-mail is the best way to try to contact him. He goes full blast all day every day. Don't give up.
Jay

Hasek

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Text, tweets and e-mail is the best way to try to contact him. He goes full blast all day every day. Don't give up.
Jay
Ive PM'd him here(I think), Msgd on FB and email'd him all for naught

Hasek

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If this isn’t the place, please remove!

Well I’m not one to really say anything much about who/where I get my
Parts from, however I have to acknowledge Moe’s Preformance. I recently made a few purchases off their website and Matt has contacted me and shipped out my products FAST, faster than parts I ordered here in Canada (still waiting for them). I have my throttle body already and just ordered my 4;56 gears and damper, which are 5 hours away in Northern Ontario Canada as I write this. Matt contacted me to verify the gears and shipped right away. Awesome customer service and shipping, even here to God’s country in Northern Ontario Canada!
Awesome Service Matt from Moe’s!

Sorry for hijacking your thread...

OP
OP
Lyle Longboat

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did my research on what I wanted and ordered it. He got ahold of me to double check that I had the right parts and then shipped. If you have no idea, email/text would probably be the easiest way.