Mopar Cargo Bed Divider - Tonneau Cover Compatibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Laminad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
First Ram and First Post - Very happy to be part of the community and what an Amazing Truck.

Let's create a list of which Brand/Make Tonneau Covers are compatible with the sliding Mopar Cargo bed Divider. Pictures would be great and please detail any Mods necessary to make them work together.

Selfishly, I have the LoMax TriFold Cover on order, so details on that cover's compatibility is a priority :)

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome!

I am curious to see how high the divider sits above the rails. I have the rails but can't fathom paying the $300 for the divider.

James Kratzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Had the Mopar cargo manager divider but returned it. The divider has its own rails that attach to the bed rails. It did not work with the Undercover Ultra Flex tonneau very well because the divider rails interfered with the clamps for the tonneau. Buyer beware.

Daryl Brown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi MDS VVT eTorque
So Mopar offers a Cargo Bed Divider for 2019 Ram trucks without Ramboxs. The part number is 82215481. It is basically a Mopar licensed product built by Roll-n-Lock. It is a nicely designed product that requires you to bolt on the supplied rails into the pre-existing bed rails in your Ram truck. One thing you need to watch out for though is that these rails will very likely interfere with the bed rail mounting clamps provided by many of the tonneau covers you also will likely want to mount on your truck. I purchased the Undercover Armor Flex and the three clamps that you use to hold those bed rails on with definitely interfer with the Cargo Bed Divider rails. You can make these work together but you have to be willing to notch out some holes in the rails of the Cargo Bed Divider. If you do this then both of these products will play nice together. Removing some of the materail will not interfer at all with the operation or, at least in my mind, reduce the overal strength of the rails.

As a side note theRam Dealership I work with is exceptional and very Customer oriented. They agreed right away with me that when I ordered my truck and purchased the BUG (ANT Code) that I clearly should have recieved a Cargo Bed Divider and they just handed me one no charge to make good on that option. Ram Cares told me that the BUG (ANT Code) does not show the Cargo Bed Divider as feature currently and they are right, but it did show it when I ordered my truck so they couldn’t help me.

Ram2525

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Daryl

I have the same Mopar "black rails" and BAK MX4 ( or any BAK for that matter ) won't work. I was going to order the Undercover Armor Flex. Do you have any pictures of the notched out holes in the cargo management rails. Or how deep and long those notches need to be? Also, does the cargo divider and extra rails play nice with the Tonneau?

jahvane

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any updates on the above? I'm looking at the undercover flex for a 21 ram limited with the swinging door tailgate.

THX