Moroso Catch Can Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnnyDollar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I do not like the look of running the hoses from the PCV valve all the way over to the Moroso Can and then back to the intake.
That is my opinion only, I did not want to do it.
I like the look of the BT can, when I open my hood, to me,
it simply looks like it belongs there.

Again, this is my opinion based solely on looks. The Moroso Can functions perfectly fine.

However,
as I was emptying my can this morning, I had a thought.
I realized that with the drain valve on the Moroso Can,
I could simply leave it open and then I would not have to check it or empty it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mopar_Express

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Im still trying to figure out how a drain valve, that requires running a hose out or under the engine bay, or holding a receptacle under it is any easier than unscrewing the bottom of the can and dumping it. Im not saying its any harder but I dont see it as any more simple one way or the other. It really does all come down to personal preference and/or appearance. Claiming the Moroso is better based solely on the drain valve is short sighted. I really dont think either one is better than the other.

Razzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im still trying to figure out how a drain valve, that requires running a hose out or under the engine bay, or holding a receptacle under it is any easier than unscrewing the bottom of the can and dumping it. Im not saying its any harder but I dont see it as any more simple one way or the other. It really does all come down to personal preference and/or appearance. Claiming the Moroso is better based solely on the drain valve is short sighted. I really dont think either one is better than the other.

I agree, However some people may have trouble unscrewing the BT can. I have had no issues with it what so ever.

I myself chose the BT for the simplicity and looks. From what I have read the Moroso works just as well though. You can't go wrong with either imo. I also agree it all comes down to personal preference. In the end the only thing that matters is that u are keeping that junk out of your engine.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I have emptied my BT can three times. Once cold and twice when the engine was warm. As long as you have hands larger than a ten year old, its no big deal.

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Just curious but what do sheep Eat?

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
A RAM is a sheep, isn't it? LOL. We all drive Rams.

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I think that you are very right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca