Move Power wagon sticker on back of bed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesWyatt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I guess the 'grass is always greener on the other side"? My '16 Laramie is completely debadged other than the chrome block lettering on the tailgate as Grand Mesa has done in the photos above. I really also miss the cab top 'clearance lights' that were also left off on my newer truck.

I was never a fan of the Red "Splash" graphics anywhere on these trucks '15-'16 models, I believe. I know some really liked the red grill slots, but I never did appreciate those either. I guess I too am getting too old.

However, I think they got it 'just right' on the '13 Power Wagon, with the black lower, with the thin Red transfer point stripes and Matte Black Hood and Tail Gate Decals.

I think my '16 looks too plain now, and does not stand out 'loud and proud' as a PW. Especially since swapping out the wheels.

I DO have one question; on my '13, the hood decals are a flat black and would appear to be easily removable if someone wanted to, while the hood black out center section on the later trucks appear to be glossy. Is that because they are under the 'Clear Coat' layer of paint, or are they just a glossy sticker? Same question for the bed side 'Simon & Simon' style vertical graphics.

They just look like glossy stickers to me.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
I guess the 'grass is always greener on the other side"? My '16 Laramie is completely debadged other than the chrome block lettering on the tailgate as Grand Mesa has done in the photos above. I really also miss the cab top 'clearance lights' that were also left off on my newer truck.

I was never a fan of the Red "Splash" graphics anywhere on these trucks '15-'16 models, I believe. I know some really liked the red grill slots, but I never did appreciate those either. I guess I too am getting too old.

However, I think they got it 'just right' on the '13 Power Wagon, with the black lower, with the thin Red transfer point stripes and Matte Black Hood and Tail Gate Decals.

I think my '16 looks too plain now, and does not stand out 'loud and proud' as a PW. Especially since swapping out the wheels.

I DO have one question; on my '13, the hood decals are a flat black and would appear to be easily removable if someone wanted to, while the hood black out center section on the later trucks appear to be glossy. Is that because they are under the 'Clear Coat' layer of paint, or are they just a glossy sticker? Same question for the bed side 'Simon & Simon' style vertical graphics.
So I pulled off the highway yesterday while towing a travel trailer near Rico, Colorado to let my dog out for a bit from inside the truck bed. Sure enough a group of dirt (motor) bikes showed up and one of the older guys was quite anxious to check out my rig. I have always received a lot of compliments on my 15 foot travel trailer due to its 5" lift and the guy wanted to look inside. Turns out the older guy also owns a Ram 2500 with the 6.4L, but with smaller sized tires. After they had all left I realized that with my tailgate still down from letting my dog out, my Power Wagon looked to them as just another plain Ram 2500.KIMG0443.jpg

Last edited:

Low_Sky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
So I pulled off the highway yesterday while towing a travel trailer near Rico, Colorado to let my dog out for a bit from inside the truck bed. Sure enough a group of dirt (motor) bikes showed up and one of the older guys was quite anxious to check out my rig. I have always received a lot of compliments on my 15 foot travel trailer due to its 5" lift and the guy wanted to look inside. Turns out the older guy also owns a Ram 2500 with the 6.4L, but with smaller sized tires. After they had all left I realized that with my tailgate still down from letting my dog out, my Power Wagon looked to them as just another plain Ram 2500.View attachment 137971

Oh no!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
LOL! Just my point. Who cares if they or anyone else didn't ever see that it's a Power Wagon.

Last edited: