My experience after a couple weeks with my new truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FL-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn Night Edition
Engine
V8
I have 7000 miles on my 2022 Bighorn and have zero complaints. The only weird thing is that sometimes the stereo resets itself to original settings (flat EQ and surround turned off). Oh, and the dumb key fob is absurdly huge. The fob for my Grand Cherokee is literally half the size.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
My Old man has a 5th Gen Ram and his does the same thing, it shifts really hard from park to drive and when driving ...

I was told by the dealership and a mechanic I know that these trucks "RAMS" are constantly trying to learn your driving habits, if you are not consistent with the way you drive then the transmission is going to hesitate when shifting ...

A few months ago I decided to test this on my truck, drive one way for a few days and another way for a few more days and I was actually shocked to see my truck hesitate and shift hard ..

I went back to the way I normally drive and my truck is shifting smooth as butter again ... these trucks really do have an adaptive learning system that really does work either against you or for you, find that sweet spot and just drive your truck without worries, don't confuse it lol ...