My new Ram!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

ReddingArcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn CC in brilliant black crystal
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks again everyone. I washed her all up today and am pretty bummed out. Looks like when it was buffed at the dealer before I drove it home someone got a little lazy and ate some of the clear coat and a bit of the paint off on the bed on the drivers side! Its just below the bed rail on that hard line right there. I know it can happen if you spend a little too long in an area, especially those hard lines. Still a bummer though. I called the salesman I dealt with but wasn't able to get ahold o him, I'll try again in the morning. Anyone else have this happen and was the dealer good about getting it touched up?

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
TAKE IT BACK AND KILL THEM.....DEMAND ANOTHER!

That is a bummer. My advice though is the salesman no longer gives a crap about you and is busy worrying about his/her future. Go direct with the manager or the representative that sold you the addons i.e. spray in bedliner, undercoat and all that.

They fouled up my rear bumper somehow...not sure what they got on it. I complained when I went to pick it up. They "fixed it". Was at the car wash a week later and when it was getting wiped down I noticed the chrome was discolored again in the same spot. I went back to the dealership and requested a manager. Showed him what happened and had a new bumper by the next day. Just stay calm. Breathe and stay ontop of them. They will fix it.

bigfoot2219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would go back and talk to them. My dealership has a proven record of doing backflips and tight walks for their customers, I hope yours makes it right.Best of luck! A new truck should look...new!

OP
OP
R

ReddingArcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn CC in brilliant black crystal
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks guys I have a feeling they will make it right, everyone at the dealership I dealt with was really easy to deal with, easiest truck buying experience I've had.