My new Ram!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReddingArcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn CC in brilliant black crystal
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey everyone. I've been checking out the forum for a while now and finally joined up tonight. I had been going back and forth on which truck to buy for a couple months now but with the help of this forum and going with my gut I bought my first Ram and first brand new truck! I ended up getting it the last day of their Black Friday sale. I am super happy with the truck and the deal I got on it. It's a 2015 Big Horn CC with the 6'4" bed in brilliant black crystal. So far the only thing I've done is drop in a bed liner and weathertech floor mats. I'm still looking for rims and really considering a magnaflow exhaust. You guys have a bunch of bad ass trucks here! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the forum.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 103

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
:welcome:

hankRam2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hey everyone. I've been checking out the forum for a while now and finally joined up tonight. I had been going back and forth on which truck to buy for a couple months now but with the help of this forum and going with my gut I bought my first Ram and first brand new truck! I ended up getting it the last day of their Black Friday sale. I am super happy with the truck and the deal I got on it. It's a 2015 Big Horn CC with the 6'4" bed in brilliant black crystal. So far the only thing I've done is drop in a bed liner and weathertech floor mats. I'm still looking for rims and really considering a magnaflow exhaust. You guys have a bunch of bad ass trucks here! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the truck.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

cyclepuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 Mega
Engine
Welcome!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congratulations on the new ride. Folks here will help you spend lots of money!

Sybil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Can't go wrong with black, nice!

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the forum. Love the CC and 6.4 bed configuration. I'll be getting that for my next truck.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase.

Welcome to RF!

bigfoot2219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the Ramily! We come through Redding every few years before we head up to spend a week or so hiking the trinity alps! (Trinity center-coffee creek area). Congrats on the new ride! Enjoy!!
.......if you know the alps...you understand my username!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

ReddingArcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the Ramily! We come through Redding every few years before we head up to spend a week or so hiking the trinity alps! (Trinity center-coffee creek area). Congrats on the new ride! Enjoy!!
.......if you know the alps...you understand my username!!

Love the alps! I'm up in that area a lot, some beautiful country up there. Thats a great username, my uncle had an encounter last year in the marble mountains.

bigfoot2219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd tell you "I don't believe the encounter stories" but that'd make me a dirty liar. It's beautiful up there, I lived in coffee creek for a few years as a kid. Now we visit to keep the outdoor adventure of the alps alive, all my boys are grown and my youngest is 17...so we have a good time up there. If you ever drink wine, visit "alpen cellars" winery when your up there. We have been friends with the Groves family (owners) since before I was born (mid 1950's).

OP
OP
R

ReddingArcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd tell you "I don't believe the encounter stories" but that'd make me a dirty liar. It's beautiful up there, I lived in coffee creek for a few years as a kid. Now we visit to keep the outdoor adventure of the alps alive, all my boys are grown and my youngest is 17...so we have a good time up there. If you ever drink wine, visit "alpen cellars" winery when your up there. We have been friends with the Groves family (owners) since before I was born (mid 1950's).

I don't drink wine too often but I know the place you are talking about, I've heard they have good wine. The alps are definitely some of the most beautiful country in California. It's my favorite area to bow hunt.

bigfoot2219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't drink wine too often but I know the place you are talking about, I've heard they have good wine. The alps are definitely some of the most beautiful country in California. It's my favorite area to bow hunt.

I was up there this summer, it needed rain so bad! The rivers were running nearly dry but the alpine lakes we're still perfect! I can imagine the hunting is incredible up there! Absolutely breathtaking country!

Last edited:

Ram82808

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Congrats enjoy your truck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk