My new toy(s)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baldtat59

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L HO CTD
Hi folks:

I just picked up a '05 2500 SLT 4x4 about a week ago. I requested and received the build sheet indicating this thing came ordered with virtually every available option for the year....all the heavy duty towing goodies!

As an added bonus, the previous owner added a few goodies . There is a lift, and slightly oversized tires, 305's as opposed to 265's, upgraded stereo, pyro and boost gauge pod, nerf bars (hey, I'm a really short girl), upgraded exhaust...love the way this beast sounds! Also, the tie-down rails on the side.

The best part is it only had 76k on the clock @ 9 years old; barely broken in for a Cummins. I expect to have a lot of fun with it!

I found it on a Ford lot, sitting there like a redheaded stepchild...hehe. They wanted it gone, and I was able to get a very fair deal...even got rid of my tired 4Runner. And I didn't want to pay a new truck payment, and wasn't particularly impressed with the offerings...save this beauty! Anyway, it's set up pretty nice as it is. I'm just gonna drive it. We have a couple of short trips planned before a longer cross-country at the beginning of the summer.

All I know is driving this thing puts a BIG smile on my face. Hands down the best truck I've ever owned, and I've owned a few; all Chevy's except for the one lemon Dodge I bought.

Woohoo! Oh yeah, the toy hauler came first. We literally traded our Class B camper van while on a camping trip for the toy hauler, and needed a truck to get it home.

Attachments

• IMG_7160.jpg
    IMG_7160.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Front Angle.jpg
    Front Angle.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 15

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX