navigation speak 2019 ram Laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pkpashapro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.7
i just bought a 2019 ram Laramie 6 days ago
and when i use the navigation the turn by turn voice only comes out of one small speaker and its the driver side on the dash . i was wondering is it like this in all the Laramie or even maybe limited trucks with the 12inch screen or is mine faulty ...? because from what I've seen from other cars the voice comes out of all the speakers... can anyone help?

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
I haven’t really experienced and at the moment I can’t remember where I saw it but there was someone who had the same issue and narrowed it down to the input the radio was on at the time. (I.e, FM, AUX, Bluetooth, XM, etc...). I can’t remember which one they said worked and which didn’t.

I also vaguely remember that an update fixed it. Perhaps you haven’t received the update yet.

Sorry for the vague information but maybe play around with the radio inputs and see if it does it on all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963