Need a couple of parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
I need the two rubber bushings for my manual, on-the-floor transfer case shifter. The bushings that go between the shifter and the transfer case lever. Who is the best dealer on RamForum to ask about these? I'm a fan of Geno's but their bushings are noted for a cable-shift. MoParParts doesn't list them at all. Anyone else? I could call Advance Auto or another local parts supply but would like to support one of the Forum Vendors...

Thanks!

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Did you call mopar parts.com ? They might be able to get them for you.

OP
OP
PaulTGarrett

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
If he can't help, just go local. It's cool that you considered out vendors first though.

I was actually on the fence between the two. Right now, local businesses are hurting. And on any normal day I'll go out of my way to buy local. But have gotten some really good info from Forum so just wanted to return the love. I am a repeat customer of Geno's so checked there first. I've been buying stuff at Advanced Auto since I was 15 and had my Jeep pickup... I don't think they will miss much from one transaction. LOL

OP
OP
PaulTGarrett

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Benny at AllMoparparts is your friend and a forum vendor. If it is a Mopar OEM part Benny can find it and give you a good price.

https://www.ramforum.com/forums/all-mopar-parts.133/

That's who I checked first, along with Geno's... A-M-P didn't even have the bushings listed, but will give them a call on Monday. Thanks!

I've actually used A-M-P back when I first joined the Forum, got a windshield washer pump and tank grommet from them. Good people!

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Paul-you might check with member -brandon-w--he is sort of the transfer case expert and he may know of a source.
Jay