Need a New (Affordable) Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrGoethals

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum 360 V8
This past winter I had an unforunate accident with some black ice and dented my front bumper past repair. Luckly this was the only thing badly damaged on the truck, therefore all i need is a new front bumper.

I found the stock bumper on LMC for $150, thought 'good deal!' and was checking out when the shipping totaled up to be almost double the price of the bumper itself because it was oversized.

I want to know where i should look for a new front bumper online, not junk yards. I would really like a offroad/prerunner style bumper but all the ones online are way out of my price range.

What bumper did you replace your stock with? and where is the best place to look?

Any comments or answers are welcome here! :)

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Cheapest winch/offroad bumper will be a weld together one DOR has them, I think about $600 for the front one. I also agree that these bumpers are outrageously priced.

Try a body shop ask them where they get there replacments from.