need reference photos of our 225 engines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram-Bow1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey all, i'm new here and i've recently been restoring my wifes 1986 dodge d150 with the 225 slant six in it. the motor has been completely redone. crank reground, .040 pistons (since the cylinders were rusted) new valves and guides. but we've moved since this project started and i'm hoping some of you kinder folks wouldn't mind posting up some pictures of our 225's in their bays. you see i've lost all my photos from taking it apart and i'm a bit stumped where some things go. like which bracket holds the power steering pump or how the transmission shifter bracket mounts to the frame. i'm looking for some light at the end of the tunnel. nobody local has a 225 first gen i can get my hands on to look at these things but i'm hoping you fine folks could help. i'm fine if i've gotta pay someone to take some time out of their days (not too much) and through venmo or paypal only. but i've got the chilton and it's all just general procedure drawings. nothing like my FSM's on my newer vehicles. anyhow i'll post up some pictures of the build and if you've got some input it'd help a ton! thanks for reading and hopefully lending a hand

Tony

98310542_10159774046690558_6241028621473939456_n.jpg