Need some visual motivation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We normally stock the MBRP. Another great option(s) is the solo kits.

They have a QR300 which is louder than stock but still very tame, MR300 which is loud when you want it but tame while cruising, and then the delete which is loud!

OP
OP
Apiazza

Apiazza

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We normally stock the MBRP. Another great option(s) is the solo kits.

They have a QR300 which is louder than stock but still very tame, MR300 which is loud when you want it but tame while cruising, and then the delete which is loud!
Right on. Appreciate it. Once I get the suspension sorted I'll look at getting the muffler replacement done.

I want some tone, but don't want to wake up the family when I leave the house at 5am.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Right on. Appreciate it. Once I get the suspension sorted I'll look at getting the muffler replacement done.

I want some tone, but don't want to wake up the family when I leave the house at 5am.

We can certainly help with that. We have a few options that should check all the boxes. When your ready you know how to find me ;)

Maldiny19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
View attachment 478657This has been our go to package for 5th gens looking to improve the ride and level the front out. The extra money spent will just be a memory. I’ll tell ya what you don’t have to get me a Christmas present this year ;)
@Quick_Shifter Will these work on a 2021 North Edition? They claim this package came with a 2" kit already but it def dont look like it. I'm looking for another 2-3" and need to find compatible components for the front and back that wont compromise much in the way of ride. Plug and play is def the preference and def wouldn't mind air bags in the back for the right price to help with towing.

Normally I can sort this stuff out myself, but I just crossed over from Chevy a couple months back and RAM/Mopar parts and specs are are confusing as hell with all the options.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
LOL yeah 5th gens definitely are trying to confuse people with all their packages. I have not had a north edition in yet. If you bring yours up I’d be happy to take measurements. If I remember right. The north edition comes with the standard ORP package

Last edited: