Needing new tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 2019 classic is needed new 20” tires and I’m happy to say the the crummy Goodyear crap is finally warn out. Good riddance.

Anyway I want an all terrain tire and I’ve been looking at the B F Goodrich Trail Terrain. It’s apparently pretty new and I’m not able to get many reviews on it.

Is anyone running these tires?? Good or bad??
I run Hankook Dynapro AT2 tires on mine. They are 8 ply and ride really nice. I am in Montana and took a trip to New Mexico and no problems, plus a nice smooth ride.

JPW2017Rebel

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have been using the Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws since I bought the truck. I've put over 80,000 miles on a few different pair, and have had no problems with them.

Mastry0614

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
My 2019 classic is needed new 20” tires and I’m happy to say the the crummy Goodyear crap is finally warn out. Good riddance.

Anyway I want an all terrain tire and I’ve been looking at the B F Goodrich Trail Terrain. It’s apparently pretty new and I’m not able to get many reviews on it.

Is anyone running these tires?? Good or bad??
I run the Cooper Discoverer AT IIs. Stock size, and they are not noisy but are very good with traction. Snow, rain, sleet, etc. They were about $950 for all four (good price for this economical time).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357