New bed cover arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Docwagon1776

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I got the replacement on Wednesday via FedEx. I see they've made a few changes to the cover since I originally bought mine. There's now a rubber flap on the front that slopes down toward the cab sealing off the bed from any water that were to splash up there better. I never had leaks there anyway, but a bit of extra insurance won't hurt. The front clamps are now easier to adjust as well. Cosmetically, there is now a small logo on the back of the cover and there's a serial number on one of the tie downs. I could do without the little logo, I didn't pay attention if it's sewn or glued on but it doesn't bother me enough to remove.

I also got another "promo box" inside with cleaner, the little light mentioned before, and now a pair of gloves as well. I'm not sure why they give you gloves, but hey, free work gloves.

All in all, I'm really quite satisfied with the cover and the way the company has treated me over the years.