New Dodge owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Francky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 L
Hi everybody, my name is Francky, I'm living in France and own a 2014 5.7 HEMI RAM.

Here information about that kind of vehicle are very poor so tht's why I'm here ;)

OP
OP
F

Francky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 L
Hi Tidefan, thanks :) - For sure about high prices :shooter:but in fact the choice was so simple : a Prius or a RAM ? Mine is fitted with a PRINS LPG injection system, average consumption is about 20 % higher but price is 50 % lower and title half price

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Tidefan, thanks :) - For sure about high prices :shooter:but in fact the choice was so simple : a Prius or a RAM ? Mine is fitted with a PRINS LPG injection system, average consumption is about 20 % higher but price is 50 % lower and title half price
A Prius? Wow, you made the right choice then. I would not drive a Prius if the price of gas doubled or tripled over here I would just cut back on my driving and do some carpooling.