New exhaust!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What size is the flowmaster in and outs? Selling?

You should try out a Dynomax Race Bullet on your 5.9...I ran one on my 318...and loved it. I had it dumped after the cab...absolutely 0 drone on the highway. I have a video of it if ya wanna hear.

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
You should try out a Dynomax Race Bullet on your 5.9...I ran one on my 318...and loved it. I had it dumped after the cab...absolutely 0 drone on the highway. I have a video of it if ya wanna hear.

I approve this message lol. I've got one on mine and really like it. Truck seemed to like it better than the FM super 44 it replaced too

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum

Yes please, I'm trying to get rid of the drone and add some backpressure with a chambered muffler!

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LOL...back when I was a kid, we would take cherry bomb glass packs and pour gas down inside them and burn the **** out of the glass before we bolted them up.