New Falken AT Tire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twistedmindz84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Bighorn 4x4, 3.92 gears, 6.4' bed
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/ eTorque
So, while browsing tires, I found that Falken has a new AT tire that will be out around March. The A/T4W will allegedly be replacing the A/T3W. I've noticed that Tire Rack is currently selling the A/T3Ws on Special/Clearance. Early reviews on some sites are saying the A/T4W will perform just as well as their predecessor, along with a higher mileage warranty (60k for LT, 65k for non-LT), and supposedly much better performance in snow and slush. What I am really looking forward to, though, is that the A/T4Ws come in 285/70r18, which isn't offered on a lot of tires, including the A/T3W. Anyone look into these tires or have any thoughts or insight on them?

Last edited:

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
I looked at them briefly when I bought my Toyos. It was a toss up between the Toyos and Falkens. Heard good about the but my local shop had the Toys for a good price so went with them.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I had the A/T3W's on a previous truck and thought they worked great for the two winters I had the truck. If the A/T4W's give improved traction in snow and slush over their predecessors they'll be my next tire when my current tires wear out.

Mil T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Falken has a 285 x 75x18. 34.8 inch tall, 11.5 inch wide. Great tires. AT/Mud combination. These may be the ones you are suggesting are going to be new. They did change the tread on them form my older AT's