New From BC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colton

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 ram sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey, Ill introduce myself, im Colton, 18 years old, from Northern British Columbia Canada, currently apprenticing welding, and going to school for buisness, and i just recently upgraded my vehicles and bought a 2014 ram sport 4x4 quad cab, leather loaded, in Charcoal :). My old vehicle is a 2005 Chrysler 300 AWD and i love it but being my situation buying a new house, a new dog (english mastiff so a little big for the car) and Canada's heavy winters i decided i needed a truck.
I got a killer deal on the pickup, as someone else bought it brand new, got in a wreck, destroyed the bumper, hood, fenders, grill, and headlights, however no damage to the engine, frame, or anything other then the body appearance, but it was still enough for the pickup to get written off, then another dealer bought the truck from the insurance auction, put new panels back on it, fixed it up, got it certified "rebuilt" and sold it to me for the low price of 29,900$ :D
Looking it up to order my exact truck online it would of cost about 50,000$, and we got offered the same truck from a dealer for 48,000$, and the truck still has all warranties from dodge, so im a happy camper.
look forward to modding the pickup, first mods i want are some 26" kmc slides painted white, with white ram badge on grill, and to make the grill chrome inserts white as well, and add a mcgaughy 2/4 drop on the truck, i cant wait to get them and show you guys :D

11rylvd.jpg
11tmx3q.jpg

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Thanks for joining, it's great to have you here.

Tony