New member intro - and some basic questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Currently with all boxes checked and the employee pricing going on a ‘19 costs $62K. Actually that’s without the Tonneau cover, everything else checked. Wish I was in position to buy right now, but will probably be this time next year.
Yeah I paid 62k for all the boxes checked except the Ram boxes (because I wanted to put the Diamondback cover on) and the uplifter switches and duel alternator cause I bought one off the lot. But get the 100k warranty included. Seems like a fair price in comparison to other trucks.

OP
OP
J

James Bean

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Currently with all boxes checked and the employee pricing going on a ‘19 costs $62K. Actually that’s without the Tonneau cover, everything else checked. Wish I was in position to buy right now, but will probably be this time next year.

I just looked at an '19 last night with a sticker of $68,990 and they would sell it for $57,100. Another place has one that stickers at $70,639 and they are advertising it at $59,068, so right in line with the first one in regards to discounts. Obviously those are prices before taxes and paperwork.

RisingSons

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
If you can get a fully optioned (all boxes checked) PW for 60k you should take the deal.
After several months of back and forth, I got a $69k MSRP 2019 Power Wagon (every option but adaptive cruise control which I don’t miss) for $54,500 from a dealer in AL on Nov 30. Had to drive three hours to get it, but it was worth it. The deals are out there on the remaining 2019’s.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
After several months of back and forth, I got a $69k MSRP 2019 Power Wagon (every option but adaptive cruise control which I don’t miss) for $54,500 from a dealer in AL on Nov 30. Had to drive three hours to get it, but it was worth it. The deals are out there on the remaining 2019’s.
Wow. Heck yeah!!! Great find. Definitely worth the drive.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
I just looked at an '19 last night with a sticker of $68,990 and they would sell it for $57,100. Another place has one that stickers at $70,639 and they are advertising it at $59,068, so right in line with the first one in regards to discounts. Obviously those are prices before taxes and paperwork.
There you go! Looks like a 2019 PW is about to be in your Garage. Let the mods begin!!!

OP
OP
J

James Bean

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There you go! Looks like a 2019 PW is about to be in your Garage. Let the mods begin!!!
To be honest it had so much stuff inside that I thought it was starting to look gimmicky! I really liked a lower option model that another dealer was advertising for $47,900 but it was sold the night before I got there to look at it. After taxes it would have been $10k cheaper, and the clean '16 I'm looking at would be $24k cheaper!

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
To be honest it had so much stuff inside that I thought it was starting to look gimmicky! I really liked a lower option model that another dealer was advertising for $47,900 but it was sold the night before I got there to look at it. After taxes it would have been $10k cheaper, and the clean '16 I'm looking at would be $24k cheaper!
To each their own... I like to wheel in luxury. Haha.
Actually I just love to have the option available, rather I exercise it or not.
When I was 17 I parked my truck on the side of the road where 2 wheels were in the grass and 2 were on the pavement... jumped back into the truck to leave an hour later and my 2 wheel drive turned into 1 wheel drive and just spun the tire in the wet grass. After an older gentleman had his laugh he gave my truck a little nudge and off I went. I thanked him and he said “maybe rear lockers is in your near future ?” ... needless to say I did not learn my lesson as I thought 4x4 meant all 4 wheel would turn under a load. Nope! Wrong again. Fast forward... I have now had lockers on the last 4 trucks I have own. I be... if I ever get stuck in wet grass again!

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
30 days has September.....good job holding their feet to the fire!

RisingSons

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
So, sorry to jump in with my own question, yet I’m a new member with a new, 2019 Power Wagon too. I’ve a tires question: What brand wears / rides best if I want to switch out the stock tires? I’ve heard a lot of good things about Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I wouldn’t want to go too much larger than stock tire size (wouldn’t I need to recalibrate the speedometer if I did?). Suggestions?

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
So, sorry to jump in with my own question, yet I’m a new member with a new, 2019 Power Wagon too. I’ve a tires question: What brand wears / rides best if I want to switch out the stock tires? I’ve heard a lot of good things about Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I wouldn’t want to go too much larger than stock tire size (wouldn’t I need to recalibrate the speedometer if I did?). Suggestions?
this topic has been hammered out here on the forum a ton in the last 2 months. Check out these 2 links.

Hit up @Grand Mesa as he is the guru on PW tires. And has loads of information.

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/general-tires-thoughts-on-this-brand.151796/

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/37s-without-regear.149742/

Vicman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
14402.jpeg I'm still in it. This is just a still photo of a vid he took of me coming up the hill. Not sure how to share the vid.