New Nitto Ridge Grappler tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

WILE E

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alignment done. With full tank of gas (26 gallons), the front and rear both sit at exactly 39" from the ground to the center of the wheel arch. I'm so happy it's exactly level.

20190210_145203.jpg

Bmedlin85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice looking truck! So what spacers did you end up going with?

smithwessn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The $40 spacers brought it up to almost perfectly level. This is only temporary. I plan on doing a proper Zone lift eventually. I can't tell much difference in how it rides. I bet incoming traffic will see a difference! No nosedive at all.

Don't let guys give you crap about running leveling spacers unless they're offering to foot the bill for billies. I couldn't justify spending the cash for new struts on a truck that was brand new. I put a set of 2" Hell Bent Steel spacers in at around 3k miles. I'm over 38k miles now with zero issues. When the original struts are shot, I'll replace them with billies.

Your truck looks great, BTW!

OP
OP
W

WILE E

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't let guys give you crap about running leveling spacers unless they're offering to foot the bill for billies. I couldn't justify spending the cash for new struts on a truck that was brand new. I put a set of 2" Hell Bent Steel spacers in at around 3k miles. I'm over 38k miles now with zero issues. When the original struts are shot, I'll replace them with billies.

Your truck looks great, BTW!

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. I've had trucks I lifted before, usually when the stock stuff was worn out. I didn't mind replacing them when they needed replacing anyways. This is also my daily driver, and I drive around 600 miles a week. I'm not even so sure this truck will change much unless I buy something better for my commute.

smithwessn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. I've had trucks I lifted before, usually when the stock stuff was worn out. I didn't mind replacing them when they needed replacing anyways. This is also my daily driver, and I drive around 600 miles a week. I'm not even so sure this truck will change much unless I buy something better for my commute.

Wow, 600 miles a week! I though I had it bad at 380 a week to/from work. I have a commuter car just to keep the miles off the truck. And to save coin at the gas pumps. Lol