New Order Shipment Tracking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RickS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered a new Ram Limited last October. I heard last week it was in Portland, OR waiting to be hauled to my dealership in Southern Oregon. On Tuesday 1/2/24 heard it was on a truck and had left Portland. Today is Friday 1/5/24 and it still hasn't been delivered to the dealership. Is there anyway to find out where the truck is currently?

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ordered a new Ram Limited last October. I heard last week it was in Portland, OR waiting to be hauled to my dealership in Southern Oregon. On Tuesday 1/2/24 heard it was on a truck and had left Portland. Today is Friday 1/5/24 and it still hasn't been delivered to the dealership. Is there anyway to find out where the truck is currently?
Did you contact your sales guy at the dealership to see what info is avail? Once it has shipped, I don’t think you will be able to get any additional updates on location until it arrives at the dealership. My 23 Limited was also a custom order…it took 10 days from when I was notified it had shipped to when it arrived at the dealership. Toughest part is the wait especially when you know it is on its way. Hopefully you get the call soon that it has arrived…good luck!

OP
OP
R

RickS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah...I called the sales guy's cell phone and he was out sick today, but checked with the dealership and it hadn't been delivered. We hung up before I could ask if he could find out where it was between Portland and Roseburg. He said if it showed yet this afternoon, he'd text me first thing in the morning. It's a 3 hour drive from Portland to Roseburg and it left Portland on Tuesday; it has to be close. Yes...the wait is killing me since I live on the coast 2.5 hours from the dealership and if I can't pick it up tomorrow it'll be another week. The Order tracker on the Ram Truck website has an estimated delivery date of 1/15. I ordered it on 10/6 so another week isn't going to kill me, but the anticipation might. The anticipation is worse than Heinz catchup. You older guys will understand that historical reference...lol

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel