New order tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Am I missing something? Ram website is still showing 3.9% as the interest rate for a 72mo. loan. Sounds like everyone in this conversation approaches these loans as I do. Most people I know are just not financially smart. I find myself having a lot nicer things just because I financially do thing different than 80% of the rest of the country. Now if I could just get this truck shipped already!!! By the time it gets here I might have built up enough money to buy it out right!:rolleyes:

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
How much over 4 months from the Order date are you now ??

You should be in Transit by now ?

Ram trucks get unloaded from the freight cars in Toledo Ohio

Last edited:

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
It was ordered 1/31/22. Yeah it stated "In Production" with a date of Monday but is just now showing on the tracker. Hopefully it will be finished today & make the train ride out of there soon. The tires on my 2500 are close to bald but I do not want to put a new set of tires on it right before I sell it. I asked the dealer if they would give me a little more for it if I put a set of name brand tires on it & they said no. Dumb if you ask me. They would get more for it on their lot or at auction if it had a set of brand new tires. It would cost around 900 for the tires all I am asking for is an extra $500. Oh well, if it takes a long time in shipping it might be showing the belts when I hand over the keys! :gr_grin:
I ordered mine Dec 29th and was built and shipped but has been sitting in the rail yard since March 6th and ram customer service or my sales guy can tell me or where my truck is or when it's showing up. So tired of getting told about shipping delays. I look on there website and see the build sheet but that's it. I looked today and it's not on there website anymore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Nope!!! Still says it is waiting to ship. This sucks cause I know it will be at least another 4-6 weeks after it finally ships. The Mexico sun is baking the paint on there for me.:banghead:
I'm in the same boat I've been waiting since March 6th and no one can tell me when it's coming

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
did you try this site lately ?

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I ordered mine Dec 29th and was built and shipped but has been sitting in the rail yard since March 6th and ram customer service or my sales guy can tell me or where my truck is or when it's showing up. So tired of getting told about shipping delays. I look on there website and see the build sheet but that's it. I looked today and it's not on there website anymore
Wow, that's crazy.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Sounds like its in the MX rail yard at the plant, if it was in a US rail yard they would know what yard it was in, FCA & rail lines know where the rail car is ever few hours when on the US rail system. If its sitting in the MX yard its most likely waiting until that rail car is full or is it built but waiting on a part or two to arrive, only FCA can tell you that is if they want too...

P B Casterlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 3500 Dually
Engine
6.7 Cummins HO
My salesman message me earlier today and said my truck has an "estimated" ship date of August 8th...we shall see.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maybe this helps others: I ordered a 3500 Hemi well optioned on 4/28. My truck went into production on 7/21. I keep track of its progress on the RAM site mentioned here.

Enjoy the day, y'all.

P B Casterlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 3500 Dually
Engine
6.7 Cummins HO
Maybe this helps others: I ordered a 3500 Hemi well optioned on 4/28. My truck went into production on 7/21. I keep track of its progress on the RAM site mentioned here.

Enjoy the day, y'all.
Thanks for the encouragement but still no change in my status on my 3500 on the RAM vehicle order tracking. Ordered March 18th, Scheduled April 27th and no updates since...

P B Casterlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 3500 Dually
Engine
6.7 Cummins HO
New to the group but wanted to share this. I ordered my Ram 2500 on July 26th 2022. I checked everyday since on the status at : https://www.ramtrucks.com/trackyourorder.html#/landing . Today I was surprised to find that my truck was built and ready to ship.
There just doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their production. I ordered my 3500 March 18th and it has not been built yet. Looks like I am going to cancel the order and buy used :mad:

DrTron

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 PW
Engine
Hemi 6.4
There just doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their production. I ordered my 3500 March 18th and it has not been built yet. Looks like I am going to cancel the order and buy used :mad:
If it's in scheduled state, RamChat can give you an estimate for the build date. Mine (ordered end of April) changed to scheduled at the beginning of August, and I got a build date for late August/early September. So at least it's moving along.

xSHIFTNASTYx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L HEMI

This is normal right now, unfortunately. Our builds are taking longer than usual due to parts shortages and excess from changing the lines over to MY2023. My dad ordered a Wrangler first week of March and it was literally sent into framing and paint two days ago. "8 weeks" from the salesman turned into 23 weeks in reality.

Patience, my friend, it'll be worth the wait.

P B Casterlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 3500 Dually
Engine
6.7 Cummins HO
If it's in scheduled state, RamChat can give you an estimate for the build date. Mine (ordered end of April) changed to scheduled at the beginning of August, and I got a build date for late August/early September. So at least it's moving along.
Here's the problem. I am retiring and going to Arizona for the winter the end of September, I need the truck to pull the 5th wheel toy hauler we bought. My 2500 6.4 Hemi isn't enough truck. Even if they built the 2022 I have on order tomorrow, I highly doubt it would get here in time.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Here's the problem. I am retiring and going to Arizona for the winter the end of September, I need the truck to pull the 5th wheel toy hauler we bought. My 2500 6.4 Hemi isn't enough truck. Even if they built the 2022 I have on order tomorrow, I highly doubt it would get here in time.
Did you order one of them limited color options that takes a few dozen before they will schedule them to build or is it over loaded with options that are in very short supply?

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Did you order one of them limited color options that takes a few dozen before they will schedule them to build or is it over loaded with options that are in very short supply?
Mine is just a Laramie & I have yet to see it. Ordered 1/31/22, built 6/14/22 & has been waiting to ship ever since! My patients has just about run out. Casterlin, how much does your toy hauler weigh all loaded up? It wouldn't be ideal but I bet your 6.4 would be able to get your trailer moved for you. I wouldn't want to do it all of the time with it but I think it would at least hold up until your other truck came in. I have been towing a 39' 13,500lb. 5th wheel for the last 3 years with mine. Although I have changed to lower gears & have it tuned but it does alright. I know it's not ideal but I think it will get you by.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Mine is just a Laramie & I have yet to see it. Ordered 1/31/22, built 6/14/22 & has been waiting to ship ever since! My patients has just about run out. Casterlin, how much does your toy hauler weigh all loaded up? It wouldn't be ideal but I bet your 6.4 would be able to get your trailer moved for you. I wouldn't want to do it all of the time with it but I think it would at least hold up until your other truck came in. I have been towing a 39' 13,500lb. 5th wheel for the last 3 years with mine. Although I have changed to lower gears & have it tuned but it does alright. I know it's not ideal but I think it will get you by.
After mine was built it took 9 weeks to get to the dealership including it sitting 3 weeks in Spokane waiting to get unloaded at the rail yard...

P B Casterlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 3500 Dually
Engine
6.7 Cummins HO
I ordered Delomomico Red which I assumed was a standard color. I did tow my toy hauler from Syracuse NY to home with my 6.4 Hemi but wouldn't want to do it across the country.

I ran out of patience and bought this 2019 Bighorn 3500 with a Katzkin custom leather interior an AMP powered running boards, heated seats, and steering wheel and towing technology group. The only thing it didn't have that I wanted was the MAX tow package.

I told my dealer I wanted to cancel my order and get my deposit back and now they are getting pissy. They said if they don't sell it within 30 days of it arriving at the dealership I don't get my deposit back...WTF? I told them when I ordered the truck I needed it by mid-September.

Attachments

• 20220813_143723.jpg
    20220813_143723.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 5

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I don't see why the dealership would get pissy
After all, if & when it comes in, it will be sold within 10 days & for more money than what you would have paid.

Beside, you are moving from that area, so you won't have to see it every time that you go to Home Depot