New Ram Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Srich1845

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Coming home from a dance hall a couple weeks ago, a dog, a dark road, shoddy tires, a mailbox, gravel and about 50 feet of cedar trees decided that it was time for my Chevy Tahoe to go. I loved that car and hated to see it go, but it allowed room for my new baby, 2010 1500 4x4 Quad Cab with a Hemi under the hood. We bought it from a Dealer near where I'm going to school next year who told us it had been an oil field workers truck, and after we got them to fix a few dents and dings here and there and spray a new bed liner in, I was able to driver her home IMAG0500.jpg

A couple more late nights, and then driving home in a really bad storm at night led me to quickly switch the headlights out for some Silverstar Ultras which are truly night and day (pun kinda intended) to the old ones. This followed quickly by my looking behind me to check distance while backing into the garage helped me remove a side mirror, so tow mirrors got installed yesterday

IMAG0537.jpg

And another quick pic I took

IMAG0511.jpg

I've been reading this forum since before I got the truck, so I figured I'd stop by and introduce myself

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Welcome

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Very nice ride... congrats and I'm glad you decided to sign up!

TLC John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 RAM 1500
Engine
Hemi
Welcome to RF...If you haul or tow heavy loads or want faster time off the line

Welcome to RF - great people and info.

If you haul or tow heavy loads, we have the best air suspension for your RAM.

And as an added benefit, improves 0-60 time (we've had reported 1 sec less) and improves steering and handling.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

John