New replacements for optional fog lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Mace

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey all, new to the forum. I have a 2009 Ram 1500 SLT Crew Cab (see my avatar). It came with a front bumper that has solid ends on it, so it didn't include integrated fog lights. I had the optional Mopar fog lights (part no. 82211694AC) added by my dealer. They're installed next to the tow hooks, near the center of the bumper. I've actually gone through a couple of sets of these fog lights, as they keep picking up stone damage.

As has been noted in other threads, these fog lights have been discontinued by Mopar. I have searched just about every online source I can think of, and they seem to be gone. So, I'm wondering if anyone knows of an aftermarket alternative that is similar in size / shape. Can be LEDs or not. I'd like to install them in the same spots if possible, so I don't have to remove the tow hooks.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

OEM accessory.jpg

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Measure them and look at LED slim light bars on Amazon. They look like standard 7" single row to me.