New shoes for the truck. Goodbye SRA's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It was time for tires. The SRA's were wearing down. I might have better life out of them if I rotated them more often but I didn't like them anyway. My truck has almost 30k on it.

I ended up getting a set of General Grabber HTS 60's. The reviews in here, on Tire Rack, and most other sites I checked were all very good. Even though I tow I never had a problem with the SRA's and their load rating so I stuck with p-metric tires. These have a higher load rating than the SRA's so I don't forsee any issues. We'll find out for sure in a couple of weeks.

They were $229 each on the truck minus sales tax which is a good price from what I found in my research. Tire Rack wanted the same price for just the tires. Can't wait for the first heavy rain to see what the traction is like.

Now I just have to wash the truck and dress the tires which will probably be this weekend.

20220803_153216.jpg20220803_153220.jpg

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Looking forward to to hearing how they do in the rain.