New to the forum, So. Cal.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MENACE RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hi Guys!!
I'm new to the forum, but not new to Dodge or Ram's.

My first Dodge was a 1957 Dodge Panel truck. I currently own a 1999 V10 Ram 2500 4X4, but I am ready to sell that and get myself a newer Ram Pickup. My V10 is fully a loaded Sport model with only about 5600 miles on it and is in excellent mechanical condition. I bought it to tow my race car trailer and it was the perfect tow vehicle to me, but I no longer need a HD 2500 with a V10 so it will need to go.

I am currently shopping around for a used 2017-2022 Ram 1500 with a 5.7L Hemi. I have dropped in on a couple of the Ram Forums and decided today to join your forum. It looks like a good place to learn about the later model Dodge Rams and ask a few questions and some opinions from people who obviously know their trucks. I know I will have other questions, but first I need to get educated about the 2X4/4X4/AWD transfer case in the Gen 4 and 5 trucks, the different center console's, and the GT console shifter.

Looking forward to talking with you guys. Hope I don't bug you too much LOL !!!

Thanks
Dennis

Last edited:

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Welcome to RamForum.