New to the forums and i got questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mav3rick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Litre Hemi
Hey Guys

thanks for having me on the forums got a brand new 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport i will post good pictures of it in a little bit. its covered in snow and ice dumped over 20 cms in Calgary this weekend. but first things first i have a few things ive noticed and am wanting to address off course. so my truck is the nice granite colour but off course it shows the mud and the dirt really well which is kinda annoying but i am looking to do a couple things with it first i am purchasing Carhartt seat covers which will look badass. but heres the issues i am having as we all know the factory tires SUCK so looking to get new rims and tires in the spring looking to get an off road tire thats winter rated so i dont have to get winter tires and also these nice black rims. but as we all know when you get tires and rims you should purchase mud flaps i can't decide on what kind if anyone has any suggestions on tires and rims or mud flaps please let me know and i will post pictures of the truck later on this week

Attachments

• dodge2-HighRes.jpg
    dodge2-HighRes.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 54

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome aboard!!! Love that color :). I hate mudflaps, but like everyone hate chips and dirt on the truck, I put the Weathertech no-drill flaps on.

OP
OP
M

Mav3rick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Litre Hemi
Buddy its such a beautiful color and i also have a bak flip f1 love it got the sub under the seat in the back as well and yeah it sucks trying to figure out what kind of mud flaps to put on even though i really really hate mud flaps

Jarhead57

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 4x4 CC Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the group:favorites13: I also used the Weathertech no-drill flaps on my rig...have worked very well.

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think it varies a bit, but I like them cause they are no drill, so in summer I can take them off and put the stock plastic pieces back on.