New Truck Rebates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Boy Bert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gas
Hi

I put down a deposit on a 2020 Ram 2500 Limited and the salesman told me October had rebates of a certain amount. He wants me to take possession of the truck prior to November 1st, he said he isn't sure the rebates would last.

Something tells me the rebates for a 2020 would be larger in November for a 2020. Anyone have an idea of the rebates would be the same if not better?

RT

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Hi

I put down a deposit on a 2020 Ram 2500 Limited and the salesman told me October had rebates of a certain amount. He wants me to take possession of the truck prior to November 1st, he said he isn't sure the rebates would last.

Something tells me the rebates for a 2020 would be larger in November for a 2020. Anyone have an idea of the rebates would be the same if not better?

RT
Not sure about the rebates in Nov, but it sure sounds like he's trying to make his number for Oct... Lol