Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1homeblown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello All. I’ve had an 09 2500 HD Ram for some years but just recently acquired a 1989 D150 with a 318. Truck has only 39k original documented miles on it. It was a Fire Chiefs truck at Patton State Hospital. Was able to pick it up at a really good price. It didn’t come with any information regarding specs for the truck. For example...what gear is in the rear, what size is the factory exhaust...etc, etc. I’m hoping I can get that info from the boards here.

I bought it for my 16 yo sons first truck. Plans for it are to preserve the patina and the “ghost lettering” that is on the doors, dropping the truck with a 4/6 drop and a single Magnaflow muffler. Going to leave the engine untouched. It’s pristine and I don’t want to deal with Cali emissions laws.

Cheers!6e77ec2bc57b010fd75fa0d16c696e6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

1homeblown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks All. When it allows me, I’ll post a pic of the Dodge I’m most proud of. [emoji16] has everything with the numbers 426 [emoji41]

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Love the "old school" square bodied trucks.
I did the same thing with the Jeep in my avatar for my son when he was in HS, but bought it back from him when he bought a new/used Cooper for himself after getting back from Japan (my twin sons are Marines).

OP
OP

1homeblown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Love the "old school" square bodied trucks.
I did the same thing with the Jeep in my avatar for my son when he was in HS, but bought it back from him when he bought a new/used Cooper for himself after getting back from Japan (my twin sons are Marines).

That’s awesome! My family thanks your sons for their service. It’s truly appreciated.