Nick.. A++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VB712

Maxi_built
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick helped me out tremendously with purchasing an exhaust for my truck. He went above and beyond. Great customer service is hard to find but Nick has it nailed. You sir, are the man! Thanks again!!

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
VB, I totally agree. He’s always very helpful and always goes above and beyond whether he makes a sale that day from me or not he gives me all sorts of specs and costs and information. Sometimes even more than I ask for. Between his customer service and his quality parts is why I do most of my parts and fluid purchases through him.

@Nick...pssst . Was that what you want Ed me to tell everyone?? Did I do it right?? Either way Just make sure to keep sending that advertising and promoting check my way!! Lol jk

I might get knocked down but you better be gone when I get up!

2013 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab, 4” Rough Country lift, 35x12.5x17 ProComp AT Sport tires, ProComp shocks and struts, Modify Street 2019 style polished black projector headlights, 3.92 differentials

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Actually I was being serious when I said what I did about Nick. He does provide great customer service. Way to go Nick!

2013 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab, 4” Rough Country lift, 35x12.5x17 ProComp AT Sport tires, ProComp shocks and struts, Modify Street 2019 style polished black projector headlights, 3.92 differentials

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Actually I was being serious when I said what I did about Nick. He does provide great customer service. Way to go Nick!

Thank you!

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree.
Not only did I purchase parts off Nick for my Ram truck, but I am going to be purchasing mods for my beautiful Mustang from Nick as well!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I agree.
Not only did I purchase parts off Nick for my Ram truck, but I am going to be purchasing mods for my beautiful Mustang from Nick as well!

Double thank you for that one! lol Thank you, its always a pleasure and I look forward to working with you on getting that beautiful Mustang even more awesome!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just wanted to give a public thank you to Nick. I needed my hand held a bit on a purchase of some Morimoto XB fogs. Nick was patient and the service top notch. Did the install this weekend and really pleased. Thanks!

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you. Happy to hear you got them installed and that you are enjoying them!!