Nick@GotExhaust....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I can not say enough good things about this gent. I mean he is everywhere doing as much as he can for the Ram community. Yes I know it’s his business to sell, but he’s not about business. You feel a genuine connection whenever you’re in need of something. I’m sure that I am not the only one who has purchased from him.

What he brings to the table encourages me sadly to buy more gear that I really do not need lol. If I drank, I would lift my glass up to toast him. Just felt this needed to be written, and hope that I am not the only one that feels this way.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nicks awesome, I have ordered many items from him. If you don’t see it listed shoot him a conversation or email and ask him for a quote any way, he might can get it for you, give him a chance to quote it, his prices and customer service is great.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I really don’t know what his roll is with that company, I mean he may be a one man show. Either way I feel confident in dealing with him enough that he is solely who I recommend as far as obtaining parts for our vehicles.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Also my apologies if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
WOW WOW WOW, thank you guys. I really appreciate all the kind words from all of you.

We are a small Veteran owned company but we are all enthusiasts. We are not just selling parts, we are part of the community as consumers as well. Everyone of us own modded vehicles and like to play just like you guys. Each one of us here at Got Exhaust have years of experience with modding different vehicles. For those of you that dont know, I own a 2017 Power Wagon. So obviously I am a bit bias with RAM lol.

When it comes to this forum I am your guy. I am the RAM guru with the company and thats why I am here, to make sure you can work with a sales person that has actual hands on knowledge of the vehicles and the products available for the RAMs. As many of you have seen we are not shy with going out to the manufacturers and getting them to make new products or bringing in a new brand for you guys. Also of course we cant forget about our killer prices! For anyone that hasnt worked with us yet just send me a message with anything you are looking for, it doesnt have to be RAM related either. I promise I will do my best to offer a great price and even better service.

TXFireMedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Helped me out tremendously in the past. Plan on continuing to buy from you. Actually I’ll be sending you a PM here in a few minutes.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you everyone, it really means a lot. Please bear with me today as I catch up on PM's and take care of all the weekend orders. I actually took a day off yesterday to spend Father's day with my family, so I am a little backed up today.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
No one could possibly fault you for that. Hope that you were treated well by family, and you were able to “ Zen “ from us lol..

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No one could possibly fault you for that. Hope that you were treated well by family, and you were able to “ Zen “ from us lol..

i was thank you! Hope you had a great one as well

Dustin Steffey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I agree with all the above posts, Nick embodies the qualities and traits of a real person who cares about all of our needs and is super knowledgeable in all that they offer!!! I have ordered a few products from him and the service has been amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reddington

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I need to give some feedback on Nick and figured instead of a new thread I would jump on this one. I have had a couple of issues with an exhaust ordered through Nick, nothing that is any of his fault, but he has now twice gone to the manufacturer and made things right. He has gone above and beyond what I thought would happen and for that, I give Nick 5 stars with a cherry on top. LMAO. This man is the definition of customer service. It is easy in today's online world to just see a person as an email but Nick certainly does not do that. I cannot speak highly enough. Thanks again Nick.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you guys. This really is awesome. I cant even describe how much I appreciate this. I take a lot of pride in what I do. I love being part of all your builds. You guys taking the time to post your feedback means a ton to me!

Nick081974

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Add me to the list of COMPLETELY satisfied and even beyond satisfied with Nick and his service!! He helped me out with tips for me and my dad, and we both couldn't be happier!!

Thanks again Nick for your amazing customer service!!!