No Door chime and signal clicker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ralph Mauro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2016 Ram Cannot hear the turn signals from inside the truck,signals and 4 way flashers work just no sound. And no door chime when key is in the ignition and door is open engine off. Has anyone come across that? I would like to restore the sounds

Sheapdog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My '12 has options on the steering wheel where you can turn on/off certain settings like overhead dome, making sounds when locking with keyfob, etc.. Might just have to sit in your truck and fool around with your settings.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
My '12 has options on the steering wheel where you can turn on/off certain settings like overhead dome, making sounds when locking with keyfob, etc.. Might just have to sit in your truck and fool around with your settings.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
What OP is describing is not a function you can disable

DA67Goatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Problem? Sounds like a blessing to me. I would do just about anything to get rid of all the annoying "features" they've been cramming into vehicle these days.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007