OE wheels Hellcat 22" and Power Stop powder coated calipers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mark holliday

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
upload_2021-5-18_22-27-51.pngupload_2021-5-18_22-28-43.png

2015 Laramie. Bought new now 190K miles. Paint corrected with Chemical Guys V32 and V36 compounds. Finished with Turtle wax Hybrid polish/wax and spray wax. OE wheels 22" Hellcat and powerstop OEM red powder coated calipers. Having fun

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
View attachment 247845View attachment 247847

2015 Laramie. Bought new now 190K miles. Paint corrected with Chemical Guys V32 and V36 compounds. Finished with Turtle wax Hybrid polish/wax and spray wax. OE wheels 22" Hellcat and powerstop OEM red powder coated calipers. Having fun

Loving the wheels and painted calipers. I almost pulled the trigger in the Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors with red calipers like 2 weeks ago and I was going to install them with my lift and wheels but they wouldn’t have arrived in time for when I installed the lift and wheels so I didn’t order them. I’ll probably order the front and back with the red calipers around end of June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mark holliday

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Loving the wheels and painted calipers. I almost pulled the trigger in the Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors with red calipers like 2 weeks ago and I was going to install them with my lift and wheels but they wouldn’t have arrived in time for when I installed the lift and wheels so I didn’t order them. I’ll probably order the front and back with the red calipers around end of June.

Yep I saw the package with drilled and slotted rotors. I had put in power stop pads and OEM type rotors about 3 moths ago. Started to have some pull on left with my original Calipers and found I had piston hanging up so I just did the calipers. If I could go back would have just done all at once. Pretty happy with the powder coating, see how it holds up.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yep I saw the package with drilled and slotted rotors. I had put in power stop pads and OEM type rotors about 3 moths ago. Started to have some pull on left with my original Calipers and found I had piston hanging up so I just did the calipers. If I could go back would have just done all at once. Pretty happy with the powder coating, see how it holds up.

Yea the kit looks really nice and from the reviews I’ve been able to find on different sites people seem really happy with the upgrade and said it really improved their trucks braking so I’m looking forward to that. I just have a few other things that have to be done first, all new plugs, new oil pan gasket, Core4x4 Tier 3 kit with rear control arms and panhard/track bar, then I’ll move to the brakes.

Be sure to come back in 3 months and let us know how the calipers are holding up.

Dakota2020

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

MikeSumthin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wheels look great...

New headlights and taillights will def transform that truck!

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mark holliday

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Crazy!!

Crazy cool!! Need to lower that bad boy!!

Reading my mind.. was thinking of doing 2" drop rear to level it. Looked at 2/3, 2/4 drop kits and so many mixed reviews on the ride, plus I just replaced the struts and shocks at 170K with KYB.

OP
OP
M

mark holliday

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wheels look great...

New headlights and taillights will def transform that truck!

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

For sure need smoked tail and headlight, truck is LED tail and projector headlight, seems like there are fewer options aftermarket and some issues . Been looking over options. Any ideas?

MikeSumthin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Been looking over options. Any ideas?
Headlights: OEM black housing Projectors, 55w HIDs, if u wanna go crazy, get them done up through Retroshop...

Taillights: Smoked Recon OLED taillights. Make sure you get the ones to replace factory LED taillights.

23ff5319f182d655782fad1170ce36e0.jpg

...You're pretty much gonna wanna change the front and rear bumper right after, lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mark holliday

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Headlights: OEM black housing Projectors, 55w HIDs, if u wanna go crazy, get them done up through Retroshop...

Taillights: Smoked Recon OLED taillights. Make sure you get the ones to replace factory LED taillights.

Thanks, yep bumpers and window tint on the list, sweet color scheme on your Rebel!

23ff5319f182d655782fad1170ce36e0.jpg

...You're pretty much gonna wanna change the front and rear bumper right after, lol.