Oem led tail light wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 19 classic, tails are from a 2015, so they both should be 4th gen.

Yep.

I put LED tails on my 2017 Big Horn. I made my own adapter harness, no resistors, just the adapter harness and AlfaOBD settings and all is well. If you had a 2015 or older truck, you might need resistors. But your 2019 classic should act just like my 2017 and you should have no issues even without resistors.

Not sure if you've used AlfaOBD on your truck already, but make sure you have the bypass harness since your truck is 2018 or newer.

northvibe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yep.

I put LED tails on my 2017 Big Horn. I made my own adapter harness, no resistors, just the adapter harness and AlfaOBD settings and all is well. If you had a 2015 or older truck, you might need resistors. But your 2019 classic should act just like my 2017 and you should have no issues even without resistors.

Not sure if you've used AlfaOBD on your truck already, but make sure you have the bypass harness since your truck is 2018 or newer.

Oh awesome. Not sure why this harness is so scarce with alfaodb being able to take care of the led issue. I get the plug n play but, whatever.

Is there a good place to source the plugs and pins?

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh awesome. Not sure why this harness is so scarce with alfaodb being able to take care of the led issue. I get the plug n play but, whatever.

Is there a good place to source the plugs and pins?

Sent you a PM.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking for a harness.
Have factory incandescent tails.
Want to add factory led tails.
Any help?