Oem led tail light wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

30stones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys been searching the internet and can't find anything. Does anyone know where I can find the oem wiring harness for the back of the tail lights. I just recently bought a pair and they didn't come with the harness. I'm not looking for the retrofit one. I need the oem one for the back of the tail lights.

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Wow... out of curiosity, I dredged rockauto, and nothing there, either.

Outside of sacrificing a ****** to the dealership, or scrounging junkyards... I wish you luck, man :/

korby05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Have you tried Jeremy retroshop. He may be able to guide you in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
Yeah the wire harness that is normally attached to the OEM LED tails is considered part of the unit. No separate part number. If you pick up a set of tail without the wire harness you are out of luck unless you find a wrecked truck to pull from.

OP
OP
30stones

30stones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just a question, what happened to the OEM ones that came in your truck?
I have the non led tail lights so in order to use the conversion harness retroshop sells I need the OEM harness for the led tail lights. I bought then off a guy that bought recon tail lights and unfortunately recon tail lights sell them without the harness so you have to use your existing harness off the original tail lights.

OP
OP
30stones

30stones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah the wire harness that is normally attached to the OEM LED tails is considered part of the unit. No separate part number. If you pick up a set of tail without the wire harness you are out of luck unless you find a wrecked truck to pull from.
That sucks. Looks like a wiring harness will be harder to find than I thought. I picked them up for super cheap so I figured it would be worth sourcing the harness

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hey guys been searching the internet and can't find anything. Does anyone know where I can find the oem wiring harness for the back of the tail lights. I just recently bought a pair and they didn't come with the harness. I'm not looking for the retrofit one. I need the oem one for the back of the tail lights.
I believe you’re looking for these? WIYdN6Z.jpg
I think @wayned87 might be able to help you...hopefully.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I found those in a thread from 2 years ago. It linked to his eBay listing, but it ended. You might try PMing him.

wayned87

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just thought I would let y'all know that I am back up and making these again. Been a long move across the country with the help of uncle sam. If anyone is interested just message me on here, Instagram, or Facebook. green_angel_tuning
Thanks

Cesar592

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 pentastar
Cuánto es wiring harness

northvibe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just to verify, I have a ram 1500 big horn, looking to add the oem led tails. All I need is that harness above to adapt and alfaodb to enable led, correct? I should not need that harness with a resistor built in.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just to verify, I have a ram 1500 big horn, looking to add the oem led tails. All I need is that harness above to adapt and alfaodb to enable led, correct? I should not need that harness with a resistor built in.

Classic (4th gen) or DT (5th gen)?