OMG It's Here!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

Perferd

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
BTW you’re truck is the ****! Congratulations.

Thx.

All I really want to do left is up to a 4" lift with 35" tires on some Deep Dish all Black rims...

There are several black classics around so I'd like to differentiate myself some...

crash

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thought this was pretty cool. Truck was built specifically for me with my name. Might be silly but still find it cool...

congrats! so you got it for 43 cdn + tax? if I'm reading what I can see of the invoice correctly.

how the heck were you able to get those discounts on a a special order with the crew/6.4 bed??!! nice!
I'm about 2 hrs east of you in Woodstock and I'm itchin' to know. lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Perferd

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
congrats! so you got it for 43 cdn + tax? if I'm reading what I can see of the invoice correctly.

how the heck were you able to get those discounts on a a special order with the crew/6.4 bed??!! nice!
I'm about 2 hrs east of you in Woodstock and I'm itchin' to know. lol

20% discount on classic at time, $2500 slt rebate at time, $1500 4x4 rebate at time, and EP pricing.

I think I got about the best deal I could possibly get with all the options I got.

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
Awesome truck. I'd get it ceramic coated. I work at a mopar dealership and our detail dept ceramic coats. That stuff is amazing.
I don't understand all the hype over ceramic coatings. Ceramic coatings will show swirl marks just as much as the clear coat.