Opinions on Amp Attack Mts??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemisnGlocks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bout time for some new tires and I saw these pop up on my time line one day. Anybody have any luck with these tires good or bad? Theres hardly any reviews or online discussion about them. I see a whole bunch of people running them on trucks though and seem happy with them. I’ve ran toyo mt and atturo trail blades and they seem to have the same general lug pattern. These tires are also pretty light like 10 pounds lighter than the same size in a toyo mt 325/50/22 and that’s a big plus for me. Any feed back would be appreciated. I know there was a forum topic on this tire one year ago but there were not many responses...

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had some Amp MT's on my last truck. I don't believe they were the Attacks, but they were Amp MT. Bought them with around half tread. They were toast 10k miles later. I do live in Florida and the roads tend to eat up tires. My estimate was that I probably could have got 25k out of a new set. For comparison, I did get a little over 40k on my last set of Nitto MT's and they had about 1/4th tread when I took them off.