Ordering help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dontra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI Etorque
Try this one near Little Rock AR
Kimberely Sims
Internet Sales Manager
Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
501-499-2575

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Anyone here that can help me out?
I have a dealership saying they can’t order the following configuration truck? Anyone near DFW by 250 miles or less that will do this order?

https://www.ramtrucks.com/bmo.ram_1...P,ADG,AWL,AHC,NFF,SER,GWJ,MWK,XB9,XHC,UAX,28K
They just don't want to order it, that doesn't help this month's numbers lol. If you can build it on the site, they can order it. Good luck, hopefully you find a dealer willing to take your money...

OP
OP
J

Justin Matthews

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
They just don't want to order it, that doesn't help this month's numbers lol. If you can build it on the site, they can order it. Good luck, hopefully you find a dealer willing to take your money...
They keep saying oh, we can't get x or we have to add y package... throws the deal off.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
They keep saying oh, we can't get x or we have to add y package... throws the deal off.
If the RAM website let you build the truck, then it's available for ordering (unless I'm missing something).

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
If you're able to build it online you're able to order it. Email your specs to some other dealers. These guys don't want to be bothered.

When I ordered my truck, I had a dealer who said I needed to have this and that and I said no I don't want that. My other local dealer ordered my truck just a I built it with no problem.

Good luck. You will find a dealer willing to work with you.

Red

Njt07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 v8 etorque
Im in the DFW area as well, where were you at that wouldn't let you order? (Also wheres the current place?) Im looking at either Meador or Frisco

OP
OP
J

Justin Matthews

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Im in the DFW area as well, where were you at that wouldn't let you order? (Also wheres the current place?) Im looking at either Meador or Frisco
I ordered from Richardson Chrysler Dodge Ram on 75. David Wells helped me out and Jon Davis the GM even called the factory rep to make sure he could order exactly what I wanted cause at first he didn't see a couple options.

I wanted to order from Dodge City in McKinney but they would not come up 4k to match the trade offer from Richardson. Dodge City of McKinney had a guy Geoffery Cannon who is a vet and cool dude. I worked with him. They put a nationwide lifetime powertrain on all new vehicles without the "must service here crap" which is why I wanted to deal there...

I drove from Wylie to Meador back in August ... I had a confirmed appointment and it somehow was missed. The GM ended up taking care of me, but at the time, they didn't have anything to offer that was worth me going all the way back. Overall I've always heard good things about Meador.

Dallas Dodge was so touch and go. It depended completely on the salesperson.

I have shopped Frisco often but honestly, I think their prices are easily beaten. Frisco serviced my 14 EcoDiesel Longhorn Laramie when I moved back to the area in 2016. I lived just down the road from them. ... I actually got a salesman in trouble cause he wanted me to do a burnout in my 96 Impala SS... and who was I to say no... so line lock engaged and smoke ensued ... hehehe >)

I've also shopped Rockwall and they usually have a great balance of things. The catch is it depends on who is manager. There is one manager that is a rockstar (not sure if he is still there) and another that is a real piece of work. I'll share more in PM if you end up heading out that way though I think you're better served by any of the above.

Lastly, another dealership I have oft wanted to buy from is Huffines. Every single time I have dealt with Huffines in Plano... the service is next to no one best in class. Hands down the number one service experience I have had in the DFW area. I think they may have a Lewisville store too but I've never dealt with them. I'll even say, I met a sales manager from their chevy store when the Chevy Silverado came out in 19. ... Dude was a pure rockstar to let me see his dealer truck at like 10pm at the gas station.