OTA Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
Does anyone know what the new firmware is after the update and where to find it? My 12 inch unit was just swapped out and I am having some cackling issues so wondering if the unit was not updated either before or after it was swapped out.

FWIW, the UConnect site still tells me it’s up to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
Well it looks like I am not on the new version which is frustrating since it was just at the dealership. I would have assumed they would have flashed the update as well. Trying to get any help over the phone on these things is a super frustrating experience. There seems to be no real ownership between Ram, SiriusXM Guardian, UConnect and SiriusXM. They even told me at one point that I would need to contact AT&T about CarPlay not working. I am baffled. Getting to the point that I am eagerly looking forward to a buyback.

3141b618963d0c9d1497315dfb8bc66f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksansom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I updated mine a couple of days ago. Radio sound quality sucks now. No treble and all bass no matter how you sent the EQ. Handsfree calling volume is also very low even turned up to 30.

Dealer reset and it didn’t fix it.

2018 Ram 1500 sport.

Anyone have any clues as to a fix and how to fix it??