Oxygen sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aurimas Uselis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,9l v8
Hi,

I live in Lithuania bought DODGE RAM D250 1990, from California very good body condition, but have some engine problems may be can somebody help me, it is only one car in my country and got historic car status, so I want to take care of it as original.

The problem is I have code 37 I think it is that solenoid but then I measure it show 30 ohms is it ok I dont know it is connection with two pins, can it by bad wiring?
Second problem I was driving like 60 miles and now code came up code 21, I know it is oxygen senor but I took it out and measure, the heating part show 9 ohms and try the sensor part with torch heating the volts was from 0 to 1volt and then I moved torch volts came down very fast to 0, so I think it is ok, the car was going very bad, then you hold gas pedal steady the car slowing down and you put more gas it goes very good, and engine makes back fire. I found that oxygen sensor gets 12v from Auto Shut Down Relay, but then i turn ignition on I dont get 12v from it but car starts and then I get 12v from it. can it be relay problem.

Thank you