Paging Benny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hatchet Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 2500 Heavy Duty
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Benny,

I heard you are my only hope in finding these trim pieces, can you help?

I recently picked up a 2015 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman and am in the process of replacing missing and broken items. The hardest part for me to find is the trim that goes around the cup holders for the fold flat/load floor. I don't even know what these are called and there are no part numbers, they snap together on each side of the carpet and I am missing one set. Any help on where I can find these would be very much appreciated.

Trim Pieces.jpg

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi Jeff,

I wish I had better news for you but these appear to be serviced with the load floor itself. They are the same all the way up to 2019 and there is no updated info within that year either.

- Benny

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
OP
OP
Hatchet Man

Hatchet Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 2500 Heavy Duty
Engine
6.4L Hemi
A thought, I used this "Edge Trim" on another project. This one would be too thin for the FF floor, but I believe you can get it in larger sizes. It might work well in that spot.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KG9BAY0

-K

Thanks. I was thinking the same thing and tried some truck/SUV door edge molding that I already had, but it was way short. I’ll have to find some that is at least an inch wide on both sides which might be another tall order.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990