Parking Sensor Alert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olepainless

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hey gang,

Just had some body work done on my truck that required the body shop to remove my rear bumper (and reinstall).

Quick history on the truck - Truck is tuned and deleted. When I purchased it last year the sensors on the rear bumper were all unplugged (pretty sure I don't have any up front). When I would start the truck, the exhaust brake would automatically come on and the parking sensors would automatically be off. I think that is part of the tune. Anyways, I'd get a quick message saying something like "Parking Sensors Off" "Service Parking Sensors" then nothing. this would happen as soon as I started my truck. Took 2 seconds and was gone.

When I got my truck back from the auto body place, I had a non-stop senor alert that would flash on my screen and ding (like if you were not wearing your seatbelt). This goes on non-stop for about 10 mins or so then goes away until I turn off and restart my truck.

When I got home, I checked under the bumper and found they had plugged a few back in. So I unplugged them. However, the alarm still goes off.

Please help. It's driving me crazy.

Parking Sensor Alert.jpg

bereta1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got a problem with mine too. Seems like the rain caused mine to go off with nothing in front of the truck. No one has responded, so, I’m guessing the sensors are not a common problem. No one has responded to my post either.