Pics/ideas where do you put your gun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Fir the fella that wants quick access to his coyote rifle i know a guy that found these “pull release” clamps that are epoxied to his roof. With the correct amount of down force the gun comes unclamped. One clamp is around his hand guard and the other around the buffer tube.

Bo Daggart

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
20160731_000017.jpg I just carry a single stack. (Glock 43) it's slim enough to slide between the seat and the console and not be seen when I'm away from the truck.

Gillis_110

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if your caught anywhere (in Canada) besides directly enroute to the range with anything restricted your probably going to jail.

wgreggking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4x4 offroad
Engine
many of these setups would be illegal in many states.
Depends, I have resident CCW from AZ for instance, for the most part I can travel 38 states, in vehicle loaded concealed or open. Some, you have to inform officer, some not. I have an APP on my phone that. I check as I travel. Basically 3 left coast states and some of New England, Illinois an Minn. Always check!

pwjouster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
wow... now that i thoroughly evaluated that paragraph from the addressing florida statute,

snapped in a holster.

thats the sufficing language for carrying in private conveyance(car)

i read, and many times over been told, it must be somewhere inaccessible with 1 step. glove box, center console, Zippered Molle Pouch, any single action to retrieve a chambered handgun.

i guess those dash/trim panel mounted holsters suffice.

BAMF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That seems like a nice mount. A bit pricey, but looks like it does the job well
That's what I thought... A little high priced for what it is but it's exactly what I have been looking for

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Let me look at the tag--
Jay

RBAT

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine

Sandbox

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
This is a steel lid that goes inside the truck and does nothing to prevent entry from underneath? 60 seconds with a sharp utility knife and whatever is in that bin is gone without even gaining access to the truck. Not where I would want to store a firearm.

While that may technically be true, I'd bet most people that are looking for valuables inside the truck, aren't looking for access under the truck. They'd more likely break a window. That's why mine stays on my hip regardless if I'm in the truck for 5 minutes or 15 hours. The only time it gets left in the truck is in the odd chance that I have to go in some where where it's prohibited (i.e. court house, hospital etc). Then it goes right back on my hip.

Truth is, most of these devices really are just going to keep an honest person honest. Anyone determined to get inside, is going to get inside.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
While that may technically be true, I'd bet most people that are looking for valuables inside the truck, aren't looking for access under the truck. They'd more likely break a window. That's why mine stays on my hip regardless if I'm in the truck for 5 minutes or 15 hours. The only time it gets left in the truck is in the odd chance that I have to go in some where where it's prohibited (i.e. court house, hospital etc). Then it goes right back on my hip.

Truth is, most of these devices really are just going to keep an honest person honest. Anyone determined to get inside, is going to get inside.

I do the same and 100% agree, mine is never of of my person. even the gym.