Planning a 3/5-4/6 drop on my 4x4 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cargasm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have never really been a big truck guy, I would buy a modern El Camino if I could but I got a great deal on my 09 1500 Laramie and it is really growing on me. I'm looking to get more of a sport truck look, make it easier to park in tight parking garages, and most importantly drive nice on the highway. The option to return to stock relatively easy would be nice as well.

I have been leaning towards the Inez 4/6 drop. The only issue is I'm worried about rubbing the nearly brand new 33's I have.
My front struts could use an upgrade, pretty sure they are worn (front end skips when hitting a bump while turning on the highway) . I've read good things about the Bilstein 5100. I plan on installing them at stock height but moving them to the 1 inch lift position if I have any rubbing and hope they don't stiffen things up much.
On the rear I plan on installing the shocks and springs as they come 4" drop I think? Then once the front is where I want it and settled in I will cut them to get the stance right. Probably going with the cut brackets, Is it possible to install these without cutting the old mounts then cutting them later if needed? I also might add the Durango 1000 helper bags at some point in case I need to pull a car trailer or something in the future.

Since this is my first Ram and new to full size trucks I was hoping for some opinions. Does this sound like a good plan to achieve what I'm after? or is there a better option? Any tips and tricks or Issues to look out for?
Thanks