Power Wagon has a virus?

Mod your truck more or less during lock down

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A handgun mount is on the short list!! Without the center console, I don’t have many options. and I would not like to pull it off my belt and just put it in one of my 3 cup holders. Not secure plus the 19PW doesn’t have 13 cup holders like the last generation.
I’ve gotten use to all the cup holders and can’t go without them now. Use them for everything but a holster. But now I have a new use for them!

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I called Air Lift and talked with Mike. Great guy and very knowledgeable about their product and physically installs the product . 800-248-0892 ext is 2108 if you ever have any questions about the product. He said it’s fine to run 0 PSI and knows of people doing it for 10 plus years. Running 5 PSI is good for the rubber in the bag and prevents the internal jounce bumper from constantly being used if you do crazy stuff like accelerate through speed bumps or some other abusive exercise. If you drive normal, you’ll be fine with 0 PSI. With the axle mount, you do lose a little wheel travel at 0 PSI and lose more with them inflated for sure(up to 6 or more). If it will last for 10 years at 0 PSI when not in use, I’m good because it will have over 300,000 miles at that point. My question is, will the truck last as long as the air bags?!

Here is one thing to think about...when there is 0 psi in the bags at ride height, when the bags start compressing the psi starts to rise in the bags (as long as the valve-stem is in).

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OP
OP
Trailmaker

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow. What a write up? That whole write up on each mod was great. The holster idea is exactly what I was looking for. I doubt I would have come up with something as cleaver and clean as that. Thank you.

Yea that is his writeup on pwr. He got butthurt once and took all his pics down...then ended up putting them back up like it is now. So its a little oddly laid out.

OP
OP
Trailmaker

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Yea that is his writeup on pwr. He got butthurt once and took all his pics down...then ended up putting them back up like it is now. So its a little oddly laid out.

yeah the forums can be very helpful most of the time but can be brutal sometimes. Ask
@Big Bad Bud and @Breaker Alex they both got beat up a little when they shared off road damage. But @IRSmart did not. I was joking with another PW owner that jump his Jeep and blew out his front ball joints. (Great video) this forum would most likely give him so much grief.
What I have learned is that if I have a boo boo and want to share a laugh with others about my adventure that went bad, then I one either brace myself from ridicule on the forms or only share with close friends. (Btw the Raptor forum is a really tough crowd. Better use spell check and have good grammar)

well I’m glad reloaderguy reposted. I would love for him to be on this thread so we can dialogue with him.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yeah the forums can be very helpful most of the time but can be brutal sometimes. Ask
@Big Bad Bud and @Breaker Alex they both got beat up a little when they shared off road damage. But @IRSmart did not. I was joking with another PW owner that jump his Jeep and blew out his front ball joints. (Great video) this forum would most likely give him so much grief.
What I have learned is that if I have a boo boo and want to share a laugh with others about my adventure that went bad, then I one either brace myself from ridicule on the forms or only share with close friends. (Btw the Raptor forum is a really tough crowd. Better use spell check and have good grammar)

well I’m glad reloaderguy reposted. I would love for him to be on this thread so we can dialogue with him.

If I remember correctly, it was due to someone using his pics for their website without asking him...something along these lines.

I have seen him post on this forum in the past, but its pretty rare anymore. It is too bad, too because it never fails, he always leaves a great post to read.

OP
OP
Trailmaker

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
If I remember correctly, it was due to someone using his pics for their website without asking him...something along these lines.

I have seen him post on this forum in the past, but its pretty rare anymore. It is too bad, too because it never fails, he always leaves a great post to read.
can I call him up with @reloaderguy ?? lets see if he answers

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m the odd man out with my PW. Most of my off road has either a load in the bed or a trailer hooked to it so the air bags won’t hurt me much. I bought the PW for the lockers and don’t need all the flex the truck has. I also loved cab setup as it has everything I want and nothing I dont. The sway bar disconnect is more for my comfort than a necessity. I’m about to hook up a goose neck so I can tow my tractor(maybe the first PW ever with one). I had to turn the wheels out on the tractor so won’t fit on my bump pull trailer anymore. As far as people being jerks on the forum, just wait until I get a pic with the goose neck and the tractor hooked up. I’m going to post that “it pulled great at 85 MPH going through Atlanta at rush hour” and watch the thread blow up! In reality, I pulled it down a county road in BFE going 40 MPH.

OP
OP
Trailmaker

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
I’m the odd man out with my PW. Most of my off road has either a load in the bed or a trailer hooked to it so the air bags won’t hurt me much. I bought the PW for the lockers and don’t need all the flex the truck has. I also loved cab setup as it has everything I want and nothing I dont. The sway bar disconnect is more for my comfort than a necessity. I’m about to hook up a goose neck so I can tow my tractor(maybe the first PW ever with one). I had to turn the wheels out on the tractor so won’t fit on my bump pull trailer anymore. As far as people being jerks on the forum, just wait until I get a pic with the goose neck and the tractor hooked up. I’m going to post that “it pulled great at 85 MPH going through Atlanta at rush hour” and watch the thread blow up! In reality, I pulled it down a county road in BFE going 40 MPH.
Oh yeah, if you state that you over loaded past the payload, then the payload Police will sniff you out on this forum for sure.
The goose neck is practical. It is the best way to tow, no doubt. Post it here when you install it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Trailmaker

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Last edited:

McBroom