Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fitzreefer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
Heck yeah! Give us a donut (or 2) and see if you can throw a rooster tail in the sand!!
I would probably lose all my fishing gear out the back doing donuts + this is 2 days after a tropical storm rolled through. The high tides are really high. Not much beach to work with. One day earlier it was even more sketchy. There was only deep rutted sugar sand on a steep slant from the dune line to work with. Could barely turn around. Saw a Suburban go right down to his axles.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
I would probably lose all my fishing gear out the back doing donuts + this is 2 days after a tropical storm rolled through. The high tides are really high. Not much beach to work with. One day earlier it was even more sketchy. There was only deep rutted sugar sand on a steep slant from the dune line to work with. Could barely turn around. Saw a Suburban go right down to his axles.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Oh dang that’s too bad. Could’av been soon cool pictures.
I rarely get to the beach anymore but reminisce when I was younger and lived 5 miles from Galveston beach and do “stupid stuff” ( my dad would say) back in the day

1pieceatatime

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Yes, 37" Toyo MT on AEV Salta. Thuren 2.5, but OE rear springs to retain a little extra payload. Synergy steering, Dethloff skid, etc - pretty much a collection of the 'usual' suspects under the truck.

Next on the list are rear spacer and Maple skid. I've also been coveting the TR Beadlocks that Marcus is now selling... I need a winter wheel/tire setup for Michigan, no? :cheers:

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes, 37" Toyo MT on AEV Salta. Thuren 2.5, but OE rear springs to retain a little extra payload. Synergy steering, Dethloff skid, etc - pretty much a collection of the 'usual' suspects under the truck.

Next on the list are rear spacer and Maple skid. I've also been coveting the TR Beadlocks that Marcus is now selling... I need a winter wheel/tire setup for Michigan, no? :cheers:

Aaaaaaaaabsolutely!

Nice to see a fellow Michigander!

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Michigan?!
Any frozen lakes you can drive out on?
That would be a nice picture for this thread.