ProRyde 3/1 2wd Level?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

harrison725

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can not run a 3" spacer up front. Look at my for sale thread. I'm selling 3" lift spindles which will get you the front lift that you need

012RAMbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
3'' spacer up front will ride like hammered dog sh....2.5'' still rides rough, 2'' would be the highest i would go up front. Unless you get lift spindles like harrison said. All lift with no sacrifice to factory ride.

BULLRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
harrison and 012rambo are right on the money, after going to the site I saw that the original title of your post , looked like you were contemplating a 3/1 lift............in fact the site calls it a 3 in 1 KIT...they show up to a 2.0 inch lift which would be not bad at all......I cant speak for the lit since i have not installed those , but they look like any of the kits I install, but you need to measure the pucks first to make sure of what you are getting. And to 713Hemi, know that the kits that have a rear spacer will raise the rear to keep the rake ,if that is what you are looking for .....to level you just need the front spacers...it is up to you.